Phone: 020 8952 9801    Mobile: 07709 766 949

Immigration Legal Services



Family immigration

We offer help with all kinds of family reunion applications, including applications for entry clearance and applications for extension of stay for spouses of British citizens or persons with indefinite leave to remain, applications for children and dependent parents. We also help with visitor visa applications for those who wish to make a short trip to the UK to visit their family.A large proportion of family immigration matters is related to European rights  – we help both EEA nationals, as well as British citizens who have exercised their rights as workers or self-employed persons in other countries of the European Union, to bring to the UK their dependants from abroad.Family members of Points Based System migrants may also have the right to reside in the UK. We can help with entry clearance applications, applications for extension of stay and indefinite leave to remain.


Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *